- If you intend to compete at Baypark Family Speedway it is essential to contact your class rep or the Promoter by the Wednesday (3 days) before the race meeting. Failure to do this will result in you being omitted from the program.
- Please ensure that you arrive at the track no later than 4.45pm. Anyone that arrives after this time will only be scutineered at the discretion of the Promoter or SNZ officials.
- When arriving at the Pit Entry with the race car, the driver enters free of charge. All others in the tow vehicle pay the normal ticket price. If a driver arrives separately from their race car they will be required to pay for admission.
- The pits will be closed to the public from 6.30pm to 10.00pm. Each driver will be issued with 4 arm bands for their crew. If you don't have an arm band you will not be allowed into the pit area. No Exceptions.
- Children under the age of 12, within the Pit Area, must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult.
- All competition vehicles, either pushed or under their own power must not exceed 15 KPH within the Pit Area.
- Covered in footwear must be worn in the pits from 5.00pm.
- You must have completed documentation by 5.30pm.
- Drivers briefing will be at 5.45pm in the track entry chute.
- Warm up and wheel pack (if necessary) will commence at 6.00pm.
- Racing commences at 6.30pm.
- There is to be no alcohol consumed in the pits at any time, to comply with the facility liquor license.
- Prize Giving presentations are held in the Clubrooms at 10.30pm
Class Reps Contact Details:
- Sprint Cars - Paul O'Keefe - 0220 594 989
- Super Saloons - Debbie Mitchell - 0277 489220
- Saloons - Ross Williams - 0277 522432
- Super Stock Cars - Dean & Kay Hendrickson -
- Stock Cars - Mike Stock - 0272 542 975
- Tori Mouat - 0275 517018
- Mini Stocks - Tracy - 021 464355 and
- 6 Shooters - Janette Tennet - 0220 801065
- Bernie Gillon - 021 931 578 or
- Flamecrusher - 0800 925 000